Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Candles with a twist of alcohol

I recently made a pit stop at Urban Outfitter. I normally don't shop at Urban Outfitters cause it's expensive; but there are days where you can find the cutest stuff for a reasonable price. So usually in this store I always make my first trip to the sale items. In the sale aisle I found cheap candles that smell amazing! I have an obsession with candles and I think it all started when my mom finally gave me the "okay" to light one in my room (we all know candles can be dangerous). So these candles were originally 20$ each and were on sale for 5$ each. I decided to buy each scent giving that the price was reasonable and I was getting 4 candles for the price of one. The scent of each candle smells like an alcohol drink (yummy!). The colorful label on the jar is cute and fun which will add a little color to my room. The best part is that the jars can either be used as cups or just for display! My favorite scent is probably Old Fashioned cause it smells like Coca Cola candy my mom use to buy in Chinatown.

Gin Fizz: Sicilian lemon, citron, tonic, lime zest & ginger


Old Fashioned: angostura bitters, maraschino cherry, sugar crystals & bourbon whiskey

Whisky Sour: lemon juice, orange juice, sugar crystals & rye whisky

Dirty Martini: sparkling citrus, melon & vermouth


No comments:

Post a Comment