Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Favorites

Okay, so Spring has finally arrived but the hassle of storing the bulky winter boots and puffy jackets away hasn't. I know it's only a matter of time till the weather starts to get warmer and the chances of snow fall will stop. I decided to do a little collage to display some of my favorite items for Spring despite the fact that I own none of the items in reality (but a girl can dream can't she). But I actually own number 6 in a different scent. Spring is all about vibrant and fun colors and although my collage may not show that much variety, I tend to gravitate towards darker colors especially during the Spring season.






                                                                                              1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12


No comments:

Post a Comment