Monday, May 5, 2014

My new sunglasses

In my previous post I've been ranting about how I wanted a new pair of sunglasses for the summer; specifically aviators from Ray-Ban. Well, as I was shopping around and trying on all the Ray-Ban aviators, I've come to the conclusion that my head shape doesn't look good with aviators. So this led me to scrap my goal of owning aviators and look for a new shape. I went on the Ray-Ban website and started looking through their new collection when I came across round frame sunglasses that reminded me of John Lennon. Something about these John Lennon sunglasses screamed out hipster and cuteness. At the eye store I decided to place an order for my John Lennon sun glasses but to be honest I was very worried because 1) I didn't physically see them in person and 2) I didn't try them on so I wasn't sure if the frame was going to fit my face shape. A week later I received a call from the store informing me that my sunglasses had arrived and I could come pick them up anytime I wanted. Since I was super excited and nervous I decided to pick them up on the day of the call because I didn't want to wait another day. When I got to the store and tried them on I fell in love! From my opinion I think these sunglasses are fun, fresh and very hipster, while still maintaining that classic old school vibe. 













No comments:

Post a Comment