Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Toronto Day 1

I recently went to Toronto to visit my bestie and to attend her sister's baby shower. During my visit I fell in love with Toronto and Brampton (the city my friend resides in). Knowing that I was only going to be there for 10 days I tried to take as many pictures as I can. My visit to Toronto wasn't only to see my bestie and attend the baby shower but it was also to enjoy a new city besides Montreal and Ottawa.

Day 1: I went to Queen street to see the preparation for the MMVAs and I saw Ben Mulroney and Tanya Kim. It was so packed downtown that I had to leave because it was impossible to move around. P.S. there was a lot of screaming and several teens running around downtown looking for celebrities/ looking for the best spot to watch the award show. 



Ben Mulroney and Tanya Kim (hosts for Etalk Canada)



No comments:

Post a Comment