Sunday, October 12, 2014

A day at the Central Experimental Farm

I am finally back in Montreal after being away for one whole month. This year I decided to make fewer trips back home because my workload this semester is quite intense but it's also very exhausting travelling between cities every two weeks. Before officially saying good-bye to Ottawa for a week, my sister and mom wanted to do a quick pit-stop at the Friends of the Central Experimental Farm. The Experimental Farm is basically a huge park that has a lake. We walked around and took some pictures. I enjoyed the walk/view but mostly just being able to chill with my sister and mom especially after having an intense week of midterms.









We found a carved out chair in the middle of no where. So we decided to hop on it and do some poses without falling off it.




This is my "hooray, a week off from school" jump.





No comments:

Post a Comment