Saturday, October 11, 2014

Jacket of the moment

Fall is officially here! It's time to put those denim shorts and muscle tees away and start pulling out fall jackets and cozy fluffy sweaters. In honor of Fall, I decided to pull out my favorite jacket from Free People. I've been wearing this jacket non-stop. It just goes with everything; that's probably why I'm so obsessed with it. The jacket has a high-low structure. The front is very simple with two pockets on either side. The back is my favorite part; it has a floral embroidery which doesn't overwhelm the entire back of the jacket. I normally like to wear this jacket with my Forever21 sweater and a pair of black leggings or my grey jeggings from American Eagle. To accessorize the outfit I simple just wore my Forever21 fall hat  (which I'm obsess with as well).









I am wearing:
Jacket - Free People
Sweater - Forever21
Pants - American Eagle
Hat - Forever21
Shoes - Dolce Vita

Photos: Anjelica M.

No comments:

Post a Comment